Engineered for all seasons
The Jeep Grand Cherokee with its renowned 4x4 capability puts you in control, no matter what the conditions: snow, rain and ice, as it comes with the Selec-Terrain™ traction control system, allowing you with the twist of a dial to adapt the vehicle to whatever the winter road conditions may have in store for you. However if you are uncertain of what mode to choose , the Auto, Selec-Terrain™ does all the work , automatically adjusting the vehicle dynamics to suit all road conditions.
A new level of refinement
|On The Road Price||£48,355|
|Jeep Deposit Contribution||£2,750|
|Amount of Credit||£30,576|
|Total Amount Payable By Customer||£45,605|
|Duration of Contract||24 Months|
|Rate of Interest (Fixed)||0.00%|
Jeep® Hire Purchase Terms & Conditions
*Offer available on new Grand Cherokee registered between 1st April and 30th June 2017. Hire Purchase available up to a 2 year term with 30% customer deposit required. Dealer Deposit Contribution only available in conjunction with Jeep Hire Purchase. Subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Ts&Cs apply. Selected stock only. At participating Dealers only. Jeep Financial Services, SL1 0RW.
†2 Years Free Servicing Offer - Customer Terms & Conditions
1. Jeep® Service Plan (“Service Plan”) is applicable to the following Jeep® models ordered and registered between 1st April and 30th June 2017: Grand Cherokee petrol and diesel models.
2. The Service Plan covers the cost of parts, lubricants and labour required as part of the manufacturer’s scheduled servicing until the expiry of 2 years or the vehicle has had its first two scheduled services whichever occurs first. For the Grand Cherokee SRT this will includes the first four services. In order to obtain full benefit of the Service Plan, low mileage users should ensure that their vehicle is serviced annually in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations. The SRT Grand Cherokee this will be every six months.
3. Items which require replacement or repair due to wear and tear or misuse are not included in the Service Plan.
4. The Service Plan comprises the following two scheduled services only:
a. for petrol Cherokee models; The services due at the earlier of 7,500 miles or the expiry of one year, 15,000 miles or the expiry of two years
b. for petrol Grand Cherokee models; The services due at the earlier of 6,000 miles or the expiry of six months, 12,000 miles or the expiry of one year, 18,000 miles or the expiry of 18 months and 24,000 miles and two years.
c. for Cherokee and Grand Cherokee diesel models;
The services due at the earlier of 12,500 miles or expiry of one year, 25,000 miles or the expiry of two years.
5. To claim your complimentary servicing, you will need to bring your vehicle to an authorised Jeep® dealer and present the Service Plan confirmation letter which will be sent to you following purchase of your vehicle. It is a condition of the Service Plan that the scheduled servicing (referred to in condition 4 (a), (b) and c) above) is carried out in accordance with Jeep®’s time and mileage recommendations.
6. The Service Plan is transferable to subsequent owners of the vehicle but is not transferable to another vehicle.
7. The Service Plan can be used in conjunction with APP, HP or a cash purchase. The two years’ complimentary servicing is only applicable to retail sales only and excludes business and personal contract hire.
If you would like any further information on Service Plans please contact Jeep® customer services on 00800 0426 5337.